Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L18H34 (vietbu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
couldnt find thread on this house. So just post here..

Lineup was great. Looks syt and typical viet saloon gals look. Some foreigners went in and was charged $100. Okt ask me to wait for them to go first then collect $60 from me. Tarma or more will be $100 per girl, but 40min.

Gotten G8 as she seems friendly and keep waving. So thoight maybe service better..

Went in n saw her back with ba guan.

Shes from hanoi, so tot maybe will be great as hanoi gals more service oriented n horny. Stripped and shower normally.. neh neh around B. Not tok big, not too small. Original. Wore push up to make it look big.

Didnt use listerine, so i guess no dfk or amy oral.

Cat bath normal on nips and will use tissue to wipe off after licking. Each nip maybe less than 1min.

Went down south and open cd to cap bj. Bj normal. Aroind maybe 1min then apply ky to cg me.

Cg for ard 1min ask me f her missionary. After 1min, flip her to doggy till cum.

Then ask me rest while she shower. After shes done, told me to shower myself..

After done, ask me for tips. Saying cny coming. I said no $. Next time then give.

Rtf: no

Service sup par, ask for tips.. gals at the old L20H40 didnt ask for tips with dfk, bbbj, dress u up after deed n massage till times up.. these houses need to improve.. or maybe better looking equal not so good service.. now only L20H38 seems only ok one left.. WH54 same boss but tried once also cmi..
Who are the tall
Gals in this house?