Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
Got to know an indon maid near my workplace thru wechat. Its walking distance to her place. First meet up just outside her gate ,but she came out and we french kiss and touch all over. I was shocked, she has 38C boobs, and her ass is so fine nice to grab with, with a small waist line. Love to fuk her outside but shes scared people see.Next day i meet her, ask her if can enter the house, she says Ok because the owners and children of the house went out to already. She tease me not to let me in when i was at her door.after she let me in, i sat on the couch, she sat on my lap, we french kiss slowly, she remove her clothes, there they are 38C boobs soft and to be lick, i cant help it, remove my pants, and fuk her, it was so warm and very wet, shes not been touch more than 5 years since her divorce. It was hardcore , bcoz she wants to get wet more. Now every week i will meet her and fuk 3 to 4 times during my lunch break. Sorry for the owners of the house,but i wont break anything.
But you have already Broken IN to the house, good catch and free quickie but just be careful as you can be charged for intruding into someone premises.........