Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
hi guys, here's my FR on TS Mica. she's gone home already... apologies that this is so late.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a-1fe85752a144

I'm using the lame massagerepublic profile because she's taken down her ad on locanto.

was once again flirting with no less than 5 ladyboys over social media, trying to find one that would accept my bid of 100. narrowed my list to ts jewelle and ts mica.... but ts jewelle flew my aeroplane so naturally i just headed over to ts mica's place (guys if i've ever learnt anything, it's that you have to have a few appointments ready because these ladyboys cancel on you like it's free)

ts mica was staying in a boutique hotel in bugis area, pretty peaceful and quiet...a hotel that allowed me to zip in and out without questions asked. i liked that. when i got to the room, she was dressed in black lingerie and smelt great. she clearly knew how to wash herself up before a good banging.

btw.....it was a single bed. trapped between 2 walls. the claustrophobic scene made me stand, knowing that i had to be creative while fucking her, using whatever limited space i had.

i stripped down but had difficulty removing my underwear as my rod was already standing... fast hand fast leg gave her the cash as i dove right into the sheets with my ass fully exposed and vulnerable to her.

she didn't waste time and started licking and kissing me all over. she's a great licker and gave my nipples some overdue attention.

mica's a big girl and she held me down most of the time, just servicing me like the slut that she is. when i finally recovered from the mind-blowing catbath, my senses took over and i also took over.

i went straight for her nipples on her large, olive-tanned boobs and she moaned like the world's survival depended on it. i knelt with my cock above her face as i gagged her and made her deepthroat me. then, i moved even higher, signalling for her to roam my nether region with her mouth.... she took the hint willingly and she licked my groin region...then moved to the balls...and finally gave me yet another mind-crushing rimjob.

after i finally re-discovered the extra-territorial plain on which my senses were, i returned the favour as i made her cap and i went down on her, sucking her and deepthroating her tiny little cock. i wet her ass with my saliva and proceeded to play with her hole with my finger....yet again inducing some moans worthy of a scene in armageddon.

now, it was my turn to enjoy and i lay down on the bed on my stomach...and she proceeded to lube me up and try to fuck me. she's obviously not much of a top..but she was hard for me and i had to respect that tiny cock struggling for survival. she fucked me hard (though truthfully i barely felt anything) and after 10 minutes of the bed feeling like it was giving way, she collapsed in a sweaty mess on top of me, informing me that she had cummed

no time for rest my bros.

i flipped her over and it was my turn to fuck her now. she pleaded with me to enter her slowly but who gives a fuck about these things. i rammed my cock in to her dismay, displeasure, discomfort whatever

missionary, doggy, standing against the desk, standing against the bed...i took a good 15 minutes before i finally exploded in the condom. at one point i believed i saw 8 cut abs on me from the intense fucking.

we cuddled. we cuddled for really long and she showed me photos, talked about shit and all. then we went for round 2.

round 2 was no less epic. lots of foreplay which i'm lazy to describe, and then she rode me. after what felt like i was growing to become a real stallion instead of a guy with a penis, she finally came and the cum shot on my tummy. this was the sign that i could now cum and i pulled my capped cock out and made her suck me dry. i was contemplating COF but then out of respect for this awesome looking slut, i decided against it.

so here's my FR bros. all in all a fantastic session...mica and i are still in contact hopefully she comes back and services me soon
I have seen this ladyboy before, indeed very beautiful but cannot top. Dam wasted