View Single Post
Old 28-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sapporo japan

bro, the soapland has a big sign outside that reads SOAPLAND! it's opposite the robinsons department store on sapporo ekimae ave(route 36) in the susukino area. the charges are outside like a menu and cost are1500jpy for 50mins, 20,000jpy for an hour or 25,000jpy yen for 90 mins. the service is like the mp's that you find in bangkok. if you're interested the ramen alley is also on that street.
i took a free and easy package by my operator here. the cost varies depending on the no of days and the class of hotels and ryokans(jap inns) you want to stay in. if you want the exact breakdown do pm me and will be happy to oblighe. tours in japan on the whole are not cheap due to the higher cost of lining. you can go on the cheap and join a group tour if it fits your budget. on the whole hokaido is alot cheaper than kanto or kansai area. the local government trying very hard to promote hokaido as a destination for beautiful countryside for driving in all the different seasons. for this reason only cars fitted with gps in hokaido has the audio in english.

Last edited by natto3; 28-10-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: add info