Thread: Lor 8 H66G
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lor 8 H66G

regulars of G1 , have you done your goodbye fuck ?

I have done mine...good as usual. my sessions with her were always slightly different and that makes things interesting for me and her i guess.

it's quite difficult to get these cat 50 girls wet and the sure way to do it is to paint them. however, i ever paint some girls who can't even get wet this way. I would simply lose interest .

G1 never fails to get wet with my painting and she can get really wet.

This time i thought i would do something different. we were mucking around as usual and then she sat up to take some water to drink. I went and set behind her hugging her from behind.then i started kissing her neck , caressing her breasts and she turned around and we frenched each other. she seems to be enjoying it at this position giving out soft moan.

She moved her hand to the back and start stroking my cock and asked me if i feel shiok....of cos shiok lah....and then reach for her clitoris and vagina and start caressing. She gave out soft moans while i give her clit some massage. I reach lower and feel that it's still quite dry , even though she seems to be enjoying it. I didn't give up and continue fingering her vagina with soft touches. after about 5 mins, i went deeper and can feel some wetness... wow so fast. Quite a feat for me to finger a cat 50 girl who is going to ORD to wetness... or maybe she is just horny one.

I continue fingering her and more and more juices started to flow and moans become louder.... i know she is not faking her enjoyment when the juices flow non stop and her vagina clamping onto my fingers.. It's damn erotic foreplay ....and seeing how much she enjoys herself really makes my day.

Well, that's the highlight of this session.