Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tubaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan265 View Post
Annie - L1667.
Had a wonderful experience with Annie, a xmm from Sichuan.
She is very service oriented and not a time watcher.

Looks: 8/10
Annie has the demure innocent schoolgirl look, which I was attracted to immediately. She's about 1.6m tall, not too skinny, tight ass, cute boobs with perky nips.

BBBJ: 9/10
One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced. Slow and sensual. Never rushing you for the FJ. Meanwhile spreading her legs open for you to access her pussy. After which, she will move into the 69 position.

FJ: 10/10
Very good experience. Moans are sexy and natural. Willing to accommodate to your requests (but I didn't try anything too kinky. haha). When pumping her deep can hear the sound of her wet pussy. Also, when I was about to shoot, she grabbed my butt and stopped me, say wanna f longer. haha.

Kissing: 9/10
Freeflow tongue action. very JAV.

GFE: 10/10
Due to her schoolgirl-y look and talkative nature, her GFE is really gao gao. Get the feeling that one session may not be enough.

RTF: Definitely.

Although sometimes always gian to try new girls, their service is rather hit & miss. With Annie, her standard is always there, and will always leave you feeling sextisfied.
I tried Annie yesterday, very accurate post, Thanks Spartan265 for the great recommendation.