View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I go find FL often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
It's like the sex are most not enjoyable. I put my stick in and its like I don't know how to move in and out properly to get the feel. Also not sure about position. Only did doggy and she lying down position. I wish got women can teach me technique to fuck in bed. It's like they expect me to know how to fk
All this is supposed to come naturally. It's built into the human genome.

The most natural position is missionary and it is also the most intimate.

Another comfortable position is "spooning".

Try both and see what suits you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates