View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

My friend intro me to No.1, so when there are try. walk in ask for her. book for 1.5hr. when into the room took off my clothes and lay there and wait. there she come. wah ... i saw her... nice.. pretty SYT. my cock almost wanna stand. massage me for 1hr. good massage. sexily dress and smell super good. chat a bit during the massage, short shirt with he pussy sitting on my back.. i cannot take it. after massage, ask me to wait give a nice smile when out and come back start taking off her sexy dress. wow, the body was Nice.... nice boobs sexy body .. 9/10, my brother straight stand to the topless... haha..

she come over me start doing b2B , using for boobs rubbing me from top to bottom.. i felt sky 9 .... i try to grab her boobs.. squeeze bit .. she come and wanna start jerking my brother.. since $$ already paid .. so i try to play longer abit.. i put my hand over her panties and trying to strip it down.. she just give a smile.. so i continue ... put my finger into it ... feeling warn and nice..

ask for a BBJ, she smile and say RM50, i straight say ok... she smile, clean my little and start kissing and blowing ... which my hand is trying to reach for her nice shaved pussy. RM50 worth it lah.. almost wanna come on her mouth .. but did't.. ended up shooting out on my body .. when her trying to clean me up with a smile..

it was so great .. will sure come back for her.. must ask of can CIM or not next time....... haha

Overall FR
No: 1
Look.. 8/10
Deep cleavage, sexy body
Service: good
Auto roam : shaved pussy
Damage: 120 + 113 + 50 BBJ
GFE : Best ..