View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohnupp View Post
Knn... Before I post FR for Fiona almost zero reviews for her. Now I post liao then so many bros give overdue FRs! Lol.

Anyway for the benefit of bros here, I decided that from now onwards im going to start a new standard here whenever I do FRs. At the end of the day looks are subjective and not every has the same taste nor comparable standards for it. Body however should be somewhat measurable and fortunately there is a system we can use! As I am quite particular about the figure of the lady, I would want to know exactly how slim (or not) the girl is so in all future FRs, I will include the Body Mass Index chart here as a reference. Although some OKT do state height and weight, some might not very accurate, whereas some outright dont state it. So I hope my assessment will help bros here make informed decisions and if other bros are willing, please use it as well so I can know how slim exactly the girl is!

As promised, for bros who are thinking of meeting Fiona, her states are quite accurate, and should correspond to the image of BMI 19 in the chart below.

Lol-worthy post. Even though i have retired from the scene but this post deserves a post of the year award. Do not get me wrong, i am all for using this as a standard for future FRs but it just tickled my humour nerves. Up for awareness and thanks for setting a standard for one of the parameters.

Will give you my humble 7 points when i can.

Cheers