View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

FR for a lot of girls in a lot of houses here...

As I am station overseas and get to bonk koreans girls and sometimes japanese girls, I skipped all the FL3 girls as the rates are too high in FL3. Some korean girls are asking for $1000 a shot or two ! crazy !!!!

some people say, girls is a model and command higher rates but honestly after cheonging for a while, if you look at the girls when they remove their make up off, you will find they are just plain jane.

What is more important is the the girls attitude towards customers. Some girls got special KC which keep customers coming back to a girl over and over again.

In FL3, I have tasted indonesian girls and and one of then has such bad girl attitude which is worst I have seen, no french, no licky of nipple, no licky of pussy, BJ with condom and expect one fuck that you pay for two..so we should be happy as the thai girl really put in effort. It not easy being a FL and so we write a FR to help them. The FR are written based on my own experience and therefore you judge for yourself.

As this is a very long FR of the girls I tried in the last week, I will use a template to guide myself and will be easy for you to read too..

================================================== ================================================== ==================
Template for the FR house girls

House : which house

Girl : which girls

like other bros, I dont like rating but I will try to describe her

Looks: Tanned, pretty face etc
Body: got tatoo or not, smooth skin etc
Boobs: if I remember, I will record
Bbbj or BJ with condom
French: I am a GFE person and so this is top of my list. I used listerine every time and so if the girl dont french, I will respect her wish but wont RTF
Service and attitude: I care a lot on attitude. A lot of girls are new in the industry and is a tough job. what is worst is a bad attitude girl which unfortunately I got it with FL3 girls and therefore I now go back to FL1 girls. All of us pay $$$ and if you want commercial feel without frenching (except if the girl like you) then go to Geylang.

RTF: this is personal opinion but I will put in my thoughts on RTF.

================================================== ================================================== ===========

Here it goes...

House: Xclusive
Girls : Audi

Looks: Tanned, pretty face etc
Body: small size frame girl.
Communications: speak ok english
Boobs: small
Bbbj : no, BJ with condom
French: No, so sad for me but I respect her decision
service and attitude: feel a bit commercial to me
RTF: No

Any particular details: OKT was clear on direction and house and room was big. I heard this is Audi 2nd visit and some bro says that her service improved. So to each his own. i respect her wishes not to french and will move on...

================================================== ==============================================

House: Bankok Gem
Girls : Ginny

Looks: Fair skin than Bibi, JC or poly face
Body: small size frame girl. tatoo at the back of her body
Communications: speak a bit of english but better than angel (see FR below)
Boobs: ok reasonable size.
Bbbj : BBJ but weak
French: Yes
service and attitude: she is new to this industry and so please take care of her. I told OKT that if Bibi can teach her a few tricks, she can be a potential ang pai
RTF: havent decided yet

Any particular details: OKT was clear on direction and friendly. same place with bibi. I saw bibi but her schedule are packed and those slots I wanted are always taken up.

House: Bankok Gem
Girls : Angel

Looks: a bit tan but not dark tan, pretty face
Body: tall girl, small tatoo at the back of her body
Communications: speak a bit of english
Boobs: B or C
Bbbj : BBJ but canno subtain too long but i dont mind
French: Yes...hosay lah, shiok shiok
service and attitude: she is new to this industry and so please take care of her. I told OKT that if angel can be the next ang pai if she know how to KC. Told angel to look into customers eye when fucking as man like to watch their girls during fucking and can cum faster.
RTF: Yes, coming future

================================================== ============================

House: Angels' Aurora
Girls : Kina

Looks: young and pretty face
Body: not as tall as angel, got tattoos on front and back.
Boobs: B or C
Bbbj : will BBBJ and she know what to do
French: Yes...
service and attitude: although she is young, she seems to know what to do
RTF: Yes, coming future

Any particular details: OKT was clear on direction and friendly.

================================================== =================================

House: Emmanuelle
Girls : Bliss

Looks: young and a bit chubby face
Body: a bit chubby but her boobs is porportional to her size
Boobs: C or D very big and real...
Bbbj : will BBBJ and and will AR you until i surrender
French: Yes...
service and attitude: she is young and willing to learn and try and try...very good attitude girl
Massage : provide massage in shower and in room
RTF: Yes, likely in coming future

Any particular details: i have supported emauelle OKT since xiaojie the young SYT ang pai. Hope superman will bring in more SYT ang pai.

================================================== ==============================

House: Doll88
Girls : Janny

Looks: darker tan look
Body: slim size,
Communications: speak good english
Boobs: B
Bbbj : BBBJ but prefer to french than BBBJ
French: Yes...very GFE feeling
service and attitude: she is one of the best for me.
RTF: Yes, already RTF 3 x

================================================== =========================

Last edited by fwchong; 05-12-2017 at 11:13 PM.