Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

just done bonking Bliss from Emma..

this girl is legit 18 years old, student studying accounting and my god those boobs are to die for..natural C and that perky ass is just too much of a sight to be hold.

okt and place is good i would say... only thing is small room and the shower room dont have lights so its like showering in the dark haha add abit of fun there..

back to the girl...she is indeed tall for a 18 yo and big bone i would say.. meat at all the right places especially those tits... her french is way better then her english.. basically not stop from start to finish..

guys who likes to CIM can look for her too..basically she is begging for it.. she will literally place her tits right under your bro and suck till you cum everything inside her mouth while constantly giving you that cfm face..

her stereo is anything to be mention.. basically wet easily and once you make her cum she will scream...like legit scream at the top of her lungs... i mean for a 18 yo that will only make her thrust her more and she will scream more its like a vicious circle hahaha

gfe is pretty high i would say...foreplay consist of catbath bbbj everything in but no ar thou (not a fan)... well guys who like to make her happy can just buy her fresh milk..thats her favourite.. and also after that she will go for your other "milk"

have a great week guys

Last edited by wadthehell; 09-12-2017 at 12:34 AM. Reason: cant upload image