View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Is it socially okay to go to a club by yourself?

Not planning to dance or go up to chat with anyone. Just want to buy drinks, sit and see people. Not say club la, but sort of those club mix with bar kind.

If people came up and talk to me, I'll definitely enjoy their company but if there's no one, I'm still fine by myself.

Now I don't want to look like I'm a loser, just socially scared the people around me be it even the bartender might think I'm an idiot. A man can only enjoy his drinks and the atmosphere right?

No intention for sex what so ever. Just me ridin solo for the night.
It’s normal. Go to those club w woman and they will find you to chat. Then you won’t feel weird. Maybe you can hang a 100 or 50 to show appreciation to them.