Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Osaka "Geylang"

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I finally picked this girl, very pretty, pale skin (from her face I'm almost sure she's mix Jap and ang moh), wearing skimpy top, jeans short, and a cowboy hat. She was big boned tall type, and looking at the huge tits spilling out of her top, I guessed they must be fake... surprise, they are real and not saggy at all.
Bro panad0l confirm that you're a genuine cheongster.

I saw this "big boned" sized oppai girl with cowboy hat and western farm outfit for many days and she's the only one with this outfit!
So this type is your fetish lah hahaha!

Got also one oppai ganguro (dark tan) girl in bikini outfit.
Too many oppai girls to mention and very surprised that most are original assets.
It'll take weeks if not months to try all the oppai girls.

Hope the unbeatable Jap AV style kimochi moaning brought a lot of pleasure to you as much as to me hahaha!

PS: Purposely insert numerous usage of the word oppai to tempt lost99 san.