View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder, have any brothers here ever book a lady and then on the bed, she turn up to be a ladyboy.

It happened to me on my last trip to Sihanouk. I went with my friend to Sihanouk square(before it was torn down) with the intention of just to browse but finally I and my friend decided to have a drink at one of the open air stalls. Of course we settled at this stall because he fancied a lady and I also fancied another lady who looks very much like a lady and
with a lady voice. My girl is actually a ladyboy and all the while my friend and I don't know that she was actually a ladyboy.

And so we started to order beers and sat at their stalls for quite some time. Finally we were quite tired and so we book our girls for ON at only usd40. From Sihanouk square we walk to our hotel at baomai resort. Tonight was quite interesting because 4 of us were going to sleep in the same room and I just wonder how are we going to make love and of course we did make love by covering ourselves with blankets and with the lights off.

At this point of time I does not even know that my gal was actually a ladyboy. He-she kept petting at me, and when I wanted to touch her vagina, she would push my hand away. Of course after all those pettings by her and her oral sex, I felt horny and it's time to fuck her but she refused to strip. She then tell me that she's very shy and ask me to goto the toilet to fuck and so we went to the toilet. She kept saying that she's very shy and so she off the toilet lights too. At this point of time, u can imagine how thrilled I am ,getting ever ready to fuck her. At this point of time I still do not know that she's a ladyboy. In this darkness in the toilet, she tried to position herself in such a way that she could fool me with a fake vagina but it did not succeed. It was at this moment that I anyhow tell her that it's ok with me that she's a ladyboy and true enough, she was a ladyboy. Well, what am I to do after knowing. There's nothing I could do. Fortunately this ladyboy looks and sounds very much like a nice pretty girl and after blowing me, I tell him-her that she may leave whilst my friend and his lady, a real lady, slept until the next morning. Anyway it was quite an experience.
there were only 2 or 3 LB in sihanoukville square last time, if u PM me the bar name i might know who , no shame in fucking a ladyboy, everybody have their preference, chicks with dicks or dudes with boobs, its all game at the end of the day

btw as i hv predicted the fuck shop by ah tiongs hv decreased their price, now its 50$ for 1 FJ, 100$ for 2 shot n massage, too many fuck shop here now with grade B meat, 100% competition will sets in n reduce the price, some hv even change owners or closed shop