Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
Hi guys, i would like to share my latest experience at H14.

Went in around 1pm in the hot afternoon last friday.

Many girls around, but i tried my luck on G8. She look really friendly, but i can sense that she is kinda uncomfortable, probably im big size, and maybe she doesn't want me to fuck her.

So everything is SOP,

her BJ skills are good, many slurping sound which makes me really hard.
We proceed on to FJ, did a cowgirl, then doggy, then missionary. Whole session took about 10 mins.

As i mentioned is a damn hot weather that day, i started perspiring while having sex. And my sweat drip onto her face while doing missionary. she started shouting pretty loud. She then reach for the tissue and wipe her face.

G8 - You done fucking?
Me - not yet.
G8 - This one only 20minutes, if you know you fuck long, you book 40 minutes or 1 hour.
G8 - i know you wanna cum, but you keep hold your cum. Girls don't like sweaty and fuck long.

Then i abit du lan, then i say nvm, lets stop here. She then ask me to lie down, and give me a BJ. but The mood was spoilt, my little bro also not as hard. then i say nvm, i just go straight to shower.

Even during shower, she keep whining that i shouldn't hold my cum and should get over it asap.

I was about to cum, until she started whining, and all my mood is gone.

Guys, G8 is really good, perhaps my big body turns her off.....

if i know, i should have just picked a girl along the street and get over it....
Bro you said you dulan
Then you said she is really good.