View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you really look forward to in your daily life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furritales View Post
——-wrong post——
looks like i managed to scare the little girl off
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Footnote : In 1997 I had a brainwave. I would start a website about sex in Singapore. My goal was to make it the largest and most successful sex HUB! sammyboyforum was the end result. At its height it gave me great satisfaction to see this place buzzing with activity and I was always thinking of ways to make things better. Sadly the government is hell bent on destroying what they consider to be a blot on the sinkie landscape. Nowadays it is a chore just to keep it going against the odds. That is why I have developed new interests and set new goals.
whether or not the miw are trying to shut sbf down, the forum's soul had been eaten away by OKTs. they keep the forum financially viable I guess, but they totally killed FL dome. i think this is a greater destruction than what the gov has been trying to do. and the story writers had crowded out real adult discussions in the adult discussion about sex forum (i must say i had been guilty of the offence myself). why no dedicated story forum, boss?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?