Old 13-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fwb or scam?

I posted my ad on Locanto and got this girl pop a msg to me say she saw my ad. Then she say she's interested and able to host. Since I'm inexperienced and surprisingly a virgin she says she will teach me how to do all those saying she's a slut. Then she send photo also not really photo of her instead say her body is similar but she got send voice message and I can verify it's a girls voice with sg English. But she ask me first time why want use cd and why not use skin to skin. Then I say scared disease she say she clean got med check up all say she's a pr here in sg. She 19 so idk if this is a scam or what. So far no money involved just told her when we are available and we set a day and time and she agreed at her house cause parent overseas on that week. How to tell if someone wants to scam or what? Please don't give me funny answer. I really wanted a FWB and if she turns out to be real then hooray but I still need to verify if it's a scam or not. Now I asked her for a real photo of her body without face and I won't judge her then no reply. Been 46 mins already.