Old 18-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kucinghutan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Thanks to bro habbomall for sharing the address of the place. Anyways I was in the vicinity yesterday and decided to try my luck. So walked into one of the MP in the same row but the place I went to is the last one on the stretch. While driving by saw 2 pretty girls walk into the place so decided to go there straight. At the 1st floor they do foot massage and body massage with HJ. I asked the OKT what extras they have and he explained that in 2nd floor they have full and B2B. So opted for full and was immediately ushered to 2nd floor. The captain there summoned for the girls to come and in came 6 lovely ladies and lined up in front of me. 1 Viet and 5 Thai. I chose a Thai and she held my hand and took me into one of the rooms which had an attached shower. We proceeded to cuddle and I took the opportunity to explore her womanly assets which were a handful. She helped me strip as I did for her and we showered and proceeded to the intended action. To cut a long story short, it was a very good session for me and I believe she too enjoyed it as she could not take her hands off my rod even after we were done

To bros going there and want the same girl, her number is 31 and her name is Min. Hurry though as she returns to BKK on Monday...