Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
Went to 1608 this afternoon as my Fav gal , Ke Ke from 1425 is there and start work today .

She has the bubbly character and cheerful attitude , not to mention her Sweet Young Look that look like my JC classmate .

The moment we enter the room , we french while we remove clothes , ( i dont know if she french everyone ) need to spend time to visit her and wechat to build up the KC

Then we proceed to bath and this is where the best part i like . The soapy balls rubbing and then to the whole dick is out of the world feeling , need to ask her to slow down before i shoot .

On the bed , i ask her to lick my balls while i am on all 4 , She dont do AR and i am not a fan of AR , but the idea of a gal facing your butt and kissing your balls is out of the world.

LAST BUT not least, her face flushes with redness while i bonk her hard , soft moan and they say face flush with redness cant cheat , i am sure i made her come while missionary.

We had a long goobye before i leave the place. Love 1608 cause easy to park the car at the back and RTF soon
Yes, my favourite Qiao An, An Qi and Ke Ke from 1425 have been transferred to 1608 in last week. The fourth girl Yi Nia has decided to stay at 1425 which has been converted to a quickie house $60 for 25 minutes of service. This shop will import more mature women from PRC soon.

Last edited by Edward1; 18-09-2018 at 10:33 PM.