View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Seriously talk though: the Philippines is such a bad place for investment unless you want to launder black money into the "grey" industry with no fear of risk.

I track Philippines business development and commercial real estate as part of my job and it is full of major issues for foreign investors. There are foreigners who can make a living here for sure but overall it is not good for most people with money to invest.

High risk, moderate to low rewards. This is why Chinese investors still stick to real estate and tourism (and related service) industry as investments.

Plus all your gains can wiped out by bureaucratic incompetency or poor infrastructure of the Philippines. I have seen this happen many many times to foreign investors.
Totally agreed. Philippines is far from investment friendly. But I am still studying pig or goats to grow

Interesting to see they opened 5 industry and damn proud about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
hi clark veteran;

my first time going to clark and should i changed money in singapore or clark (where) ; does the barfine LT include all in or just for taking her out and another payment later. i don't want to spoiled the market and overpaid.

thanks in advance
Change in Lucky plaza or arcade raffles.

AC, barfine include everything, but a small tip helps spread the word in her bar.

Btw,you over paying won't spoil the market. It's not like all the whores know each other.

If you like a girl, there's nothing wrong in you giving her extra so she can love you