View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyOman View Post
Went for my monthly maintenance and Master Ling ask me to write JGR. Although I feel regular already no need write but I think she deserve a refresh JGR.

Master Ling has groomed 3 new disciples with different strengths. I have tried all their skills. Obviously Master Ling is the ultimate but her disciples are good as well and has improved over time. Linda gives good back massage and JG with a sensual twist. Yanzi has powerful hands for those who wants extra hard back massage and inner thigh massage. Her JG style is versatile depending on how you like it. Then there is Qing jie who also give a hard back massage which I like and slightly more aggressive JG like kuku bird going for gym session.

For guys who are more adventurous, you can try Master Ling prostrate massage for an additional $150 which only Master Ling can execute. I only tried once though and Master Ling say my kuku in good condition so don't need anymore unless IA IA when firing.

Highly recommended for guys who want to keep their tool in tip top war ready condition and like hard back massage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDeCaLs View Post
Went for follow-up about a week ago.
Due to error in noting down of bookings, kenna double-bookings.
So ended up 3 people massaged me over the 1 hour.

Yanzi did the back massage.
She is very very strong.
If you can't take hard massage, don't ask for her to tell her to softer a lot.
I'm used to hard massages and I think she's damn hard.

Ling Ling Jie did the initial JG for me.
She was very distracted. Kept messaging on her phone.
As usual, need to top-up to poke ass.
She say my case damn jialut.
When paying for top-up, she taught me how to fap properly.
And told me to try and abstain from release.
At least try to limit to once a week. Sianz.

After she poke finish my ass, Qing Jie who massaged me the first time I was there, took over to finish up.

Might go back once in awhile to maintain, but not so often.
Constraint by time and money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibimoyashi View Post
My virgin experience with JG. Serviced by one of Ling Ling Jie's disciple (didnt get her name) who told my ducts are pretty rabak like many knots stick tgt. She nvr see before this jialat one, suggested i go for the qian lie xian to fix. I poor boy so tell her i come next time when got money. Good control and strength from her very professional. Halfway through Ling Ling Jie came in to check and she explained to me why my thigh area painful. Then she press press my shaft there fking pain like tearing. After that she press my thigh again no pain liao. Told me cause i pcc wrong method, then taught me how. Also recommended me to go for the prostate massage because my pubic area pain, say injured during sex. Told her will come back when got money.

Overall very professional service, have yet to test the results but feels good and energetic down there. Definitely RTS. Recommend all to give it a try
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
My very first sharing bros

Made a booking with lingling jie and was served by yanzi jie. I had shoulder, neck, back massage and a juagen. It was really painful and i was sweating out, so was yanzi as she was really putting in alot efforts to loosen my problematic areas. she slowly massage and loosen part by part and gradually less painful and i felt quite comfortable that i had the feeling of wanting to sleep already.

Then moved on to juagen, starting was extremely pain and my legs nearly fly up but she kept working at it and magically felt so good and the pain gradually lessen n slowly disappear too. she said that i pcc too much and its not good for my manhood and shared with some pointers to take note of with regards to pcc. she recommended me to go for prostrate massage next round to further unblock my areas and improve my lower regions health. I was advised not to ejaculate or bath for the next 2 hours after the juagen ended. I was served a cup of warm water before leaving.

Overall, i am really very happy for my first virgin experience of having a massage and juagen and im really pleased with yanzi for her efforts and friendliness. For other bros out there who is like me never try before and wish to go for some authentic massage and manhood treatment, i really recommend trying out lingling jie and yanzi jie.
thanks for support