View Single Post
Old 28-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
hello all ipoh bros,

whats the latest updates from the town? might be going after raya, please info...thank u very much..
Wow, Drydust now attacking Ipoh leh!

I was on assignment to Penang recently..you know lah, Ipoh is a half way house for me..just get out of Simpang Pulai and straight onto Jalan Kampar [more convenient than exiting Ipoh South!]

Well, Taiwan girls are lesse now...and 88 is even worse and dun go at all to U & Me..totally MIDLF [Mother I dun Like to F..K]. The following trip, I bypassed Ipoh and straight to Penang [Read my Penang posting]

BTW, some fella told me that in Cave Spa HC [located at the HillCity Hotel, near the Sampoh Cave] has great Viet girls [he claimed that one Viet girl even looks like Korean film star Lee Yoong Ae!!] I didn't try as I am not interested in Viet food.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE