View Single Post
Old 28-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Wow, Drydust now attacking Ipoh leh!

I was on assignment to Penang recently..you know lah, Ipoh is a half way house for me..just get out of Simpang Pulai and straight onto Jalan Kampar [more convenient than exiting Ipoh South!]

Well, Taiwan girls are lesse now...and 88 is even worse and dun go at all to U & Me..totally MIDLF [Mother I dun Like to F..K]. The following trip, I bypassed Ipoh and straight to Penang [Read my Penang posting]

BTW, some fella told me that in Cave Spa HC [located at the HillCity Hotel, near the Sampoh Cave] has great Viet girls [he claimed that one Viet girl even looks like Korean film star Lee Yoong Ae!!] I didn't try as I am not interested in Viet food.
Wah, that bad ah. Me, TD and Dekuip thinking of detouring to Ipoh on the way to Haadyai and use Taiwan as a rest stop. BTW, what time does Taiwan close?

Anyway, if quality that bad, then go straight to haadyai, lor. BTW, my Penang friends commented that the cost to cheong there has gone up and the service and quality down.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.