View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Emelda(2017) FR by omnia 07022002

looks:7(sweet, doe eyed, very fair)
body:7.5(tall[1.7m, she told me], leggy, slim, bouncy ass)
boobs:8(33C, more than a handful, sexy pinkish nipples, quite tasty and au natural)
frenching:yes(sop)
ar:yes(not bad, nice licks)
bbbj:6.5(sop)
fj:7.5(quite pleasant and accomodative, best position was with her riding me as i got to squeeze her pink melons and see her writhe in what appeared to be ecstasy with her hair flowing)
attitude and service:8.5(very friendly and accomodative, gf service, removed my clothes, towelled me dry after the shower, gave me a light massage after the f**k and helped me put on my clothes at the end of the session)
rtf:yes(also worth considering for those interested in tallish boobsy gals who provide gf service)

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!