View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xing Er 2036

I was mildly surprised to find a nice service oriented newbie at 2036.

This girl belongs to the August batch of newbies and has been working less than a month.

Had her on her very first day and I have to say, she has the most beautiful round ass I ever banged this year - not fat but perfectly shaped like two moons of venus beaming at me

Her face reminds me a lot of retired Tian Tian WH06 and Yue Yue 1669, about 50 percent resemblance to these two girls. Also the "feel" she gave me is similar to the two retired WLs I mentioned.

The session starts with us stripping each other, and she has generally good skin and nice shape body. Height is about 1.6m or shorter from my rough estimate. Small B-cups that are the size of two oranges when you hold them in your hand.

She gives a great BBBJ and her covered AR isn't too bad either - enough to make me rock hard when she pokes her tongue with a good amount of pressure into my ass! Same goes for her catbath, she puts effort into it and will have you moaning in pleasure from her tongue rolling across your legs and back. Rare to find newbies that take pride in their work these days, but she's one of the better ones in my opinion.

All positions allowed but this girl is best done in DOGGY, just grab on to her cute tits and bang her beautiful ass hard from behind.

Love her face contorting in pleasure when I hammer her hard till her ass and tits bounce.

No frenching though and just kisses on the lips were allowed for me.

However, for that beautiful ass, I would certainly RTF.

Hope to hear more FR on the pretty newbies in this house.

which number is this FL bro? another syt ah, roughly how old?
Too bad no Frenching man..