Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chionging paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
Dear samsters,

I had protected sex with an FL last week on 07/02. The FL was enthusiastic and assrimmed me for about 30s before I stopped her. She licked my dick once before I made her capped me on for a protected BJ. I had protected FJ with her twice and we did frenched the during the first round of sex. I noticed she had mouth ulcers and asked her about it. She said it was due to a combination of heatiness and using listerine too many times. I did not frenched her again.

After the whole session I felt a lot of paranoia. I became more conscious of every body sensation. What disease am I at risk for? How soon can I be tested for results to be accurate? In particular I feel that my asshole area itches abit more than usual. If contracted with herpes will lesions appear so fast? I have an ulcer on my lip.
High chance of getting Herpes and HPV (they're rather contagious) although symptoms might not show. However, asymptomatic doesn't mean you can't spread to other people. You can spread to your GF, wife etc.

Since there is unprotected oral sex, should also check for syphilis and gonorrhea.