View Single Post
Old 24-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Thai logic very funny. Sometimes debate with them till wanna to vomit blood.
Dun say I bias against Thailand, give 2 examples from 2 different countries which I have to vomit blood.

1) In Vietnam, I wanted to deposit USD50 over the bank counter to keep my bank acct alive but I was refused unless I have an official letter like from my company stating this USD50 is my salary or whatever reason.... I vomited blood on the spot.... My own acct with my passport and only USD50, I couldn't deposit. What they could do, closed my account, withdraw all my cash and opened another acct.... what logic was this or how stupid or silly was this?

2) In SCB Thailand, I wanted to change my mobile no. With my passport and ATM card, I couldn't change my mobile.. Vomit blood... I needed to bring along my passbook... The next day I brought my passbook, they looked at it, ya original passbook, returned me passbook, photocopied my passport, filled and signed a form then changed the mobile no. Again, what logic or how stupid this was??