View Single Post
Old 23-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Another great night with RotiPrata Man and Capcrunch. Serious party bros! Even more amazing crop pf ladies, and I choose the the word "ladies" for a reason...as Capcrunch mentioned earlier, about 95% or more in Romeo's last night were post-opt. Many were brand new and several were just stunners. We had made friends earlier in the week with Beckie, who we learned was an old-timer there. I took Beckie last night, and I can tell you she is right up there with Primaleen in my top list now. Actually she is a MILF (for you younger hunters), but you would never know it. Great body, great skin, pretty, and verytalented. Damage was $200. RTF - Absolutely, and so far I have not done that with anyone else as of yet. If you are going to Romeo's these days and have something definite in mind, you really need to check with your prospective gal as to her plumbing in order to get the "fitting" you are really looking for. Happy hunting...