View Single Post
Old 15-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: grand paragon spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInYourHole View Post
My bad, didn't see your reply bro. Hmmmm nothing much of a FR for me... Matter of fact it was slightly unplan to go GP at that time, thus did not boink had a great massage and enjoyed the facilities anyways. Hmmm just a note, do be precise with the captains as which package u wanna have. My friend, actually selected the special package but end up slight cock up from the captain and gotten a massage package instead... Hahaha and my friend did joked about it, why when she walked in, looks like his mother's age...see also cannot stand...but he still carry on the massage...after massage, he add on another plan... Thus sort of double damage....and the captain did apologize for the mixed up.
Anyways great place to chill and might return to try out THEN i will detailed a FR. Cheers bros
When I visited GP last time in 2012, I asked for special and asked the captain to recommend one ang pai to me. Her service was good but face not good looking. When I visit hotel spas I never try massage one. All are FJ service.