View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Had my first spa experience here. Quite an eye opener for me.
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon around 3pm+
The crowd was ok, not too many people.
Captain at the reception rattled like a machine gun on the service list. Didn't catch anything but the price, so went for 248 package. Told him it was my first time but didn't make a difference.
Went into the premises and got kinda lost, cos there was some construction going on and the changing room need to u-turn. After 1 min, senses came to and got changed, locked my stuff, grabbed a towel and drink and enjoyed the facilities.

After about 1hr+ of chain smoking and daydreaming, walked out to reception to get Captain to choose for a lady. It seems like I broke their daydreaming sequence also. So this good looking young captain, started to page the ladies for the lineup. There was some delay, but he won't initiate any conversation. So i had to be the one to ask questions. He claimed that there are only popiahs here, joint is operating since Jan this year and that's about it. So 3 ladies came out. Pretty pathetic but I wasn't choosy on this day. Picked #255. Petite size, B boobs and normal pussy.

Good gfe, eager to please, does her job well, no fk.

Body 6 (high expectations on this)
Face 6.5
Bath 8
Bbbj 8
Fj 7

Left the place around 7+, overall satisfying session.

Rtm soon, but probably try other ladies.