Thread: Vung Tau Info
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vung Tau Info

Any new info on vung tau?
My 1st trip there was during vietnam national day. Had street party jus outside my hotel. Noise was unbearable but its was damn fun and crowded. Somemore free one.
Luckily it ended by 11pm.
Beer in vung tau is super cheap. 1 tower of henikein cost about sgd $10 per tower. By the way their tower is only 2 litre instead of the standard 3 litre. Still super cheap. U treat 5 girls a nite of beer at beer club and still it doesnt burn much of a hole in yer pockets.
Went to black pearl 1 nite. Didnt see any FLs. The crowd was actually very miserable though the live band is not bad. Beer is easily 3x price compared to those vietnamese beer clubs. lack of girls could be due to a number of factors though..... (1) its was vietnam national day eve. (2) its was raining heavily the whole day and night. (3) We were there too early? was there from 8-10pm.