View Single Post
Old 17-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Shanghai ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus kekekekekekekekekekeke...........
Few weeks back, I went to one of the MLs near FuZhou Road in SH for thai massage (funny, come to china for thai massage . )

the lady massaged me was a quite good looking lady whose number is 3. this is how they call among them.

The MP we were in a big room only with very low wood divider separate one massage bed to another one. I can see the massage lady for the next bed if she is claimb o top of her client. so most of the clients are still wearing their clothes at least shorts while massaging.

Anyway, her massage skill is very good. she started from my feet while I face down. then move upward to my leg, thigh, backside, back and head. then I turned to face up, she start again from my leg and then thigh and move up. since at the time my didi was standing high in my shorts, she purposely started using her feet to touch my didi. As I smile back to her, she then used both of feet (please note, not hands) to "hold" my didi and started moved up and down. We were interruptted one or two times during the "massage". But she seems to be very keens to continue everytime after the breaks...

Under that sort of existment, after about 20 minutes, I can not hold anymore then I shoot all inside my pants. during cool down section, she kept "massage" my didi using her feets for another few minutes. then she continues to move on to the rest of my body. since she can not finish alll within the time given, she ask me to extend the time for another half an hour, can I say no?

So, I finished my massage with a big smile... She also give me her hand phone number...

Shanghai really has a different way to do the massage and even use the different way to do the batin... people use hand they use feet...

Last edited by msgfan; 18-11-2005 at 12:10 AM.