View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
True, Bro!

I just lost respect for Unai the moment he started blaming Wenger..
Hello, that is why you are here! Don't need you to start giving excuses.

Let's see what happens next year.
partly true and partly wrong.. as Wenger did weaken defence.. but that had been Wenger all along..he preferred attacking play over defensive.
At the same time Unai knew Arsenal team when he took over and.had chance to buy his players.. what extraordinary did he do to bolster defence? well, he got few but none are as good as Wenger's attacking players.. so you are right.. instead of complaining he should do his job and own the results.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.