Old 04-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie needs some advice

Also a fellow newbie here. Went to GL for the first time last year, but I'm broke so I've only gone 3 or so times. Been to OT a few times as well.

1. I lost my virginity at GL as well. Remember to tell the girl that for your $1 tip, hehe.

2. Just ask. If the girl wants to do, she'll do it. Though you can't take FR as gospel, a lot of girls give selective services to guys they find 'better'.

3. Nothing much. If you're obviously there for the first time the girl will be the one guiding you along and doing what she thinks is SOP. If you anything specific you want to do, better tell her. Although I don't think a virgin is going to have many requests on his first time.

4. I speak extremely basic Chinese, essentially nothing. Just do gestures to show what you mean, and if you really need to talk, the girl is going to use a translation app on her phone. Side note, I once encountered a girl who was really a bitch because she couldn't understand that the translation on her phone was wrong.

5. After 12. If you scared to be alone, go in the evening. Bigger crowd will help you to blend in more and you can stand behind others in the shops when looking at the girls. Obvious downside is that the selection is worse at night since everyone is out to play.

6. You don't. A good girl gives GFE, bad ones don't give. GFE is a basic service, anyway. Read FRs and don't be a dick towards the girl. You'll get your GFE that way.

7. Up to you lah, but most OKTs is just going to point out whoevers available. You might want to check the newbie thread for houses with more friendly OKTs. Moody ones would probably tell you to hurry up and just choose.

About OT, it's not that scary. Just walk around normally, and check out the girls. They ARE going to try to pull you into their shops, so you better think with your brain and not your dick. Make sure the girl is good looking for you, make sure the prices are good. Go check OT Thread for standard prices. And don't forget to walk away even if the girl is pulling you.