View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

The Body Returns To Geylang. The Soul & Heart Apparently Never Left.

Gal : Sweet sexy Xiao Ning
Height: 165cm or more
Boobs: B
RTF : Too Many
House : House of the Gentleman OKT aka 1669

Bro GN007SG quipped on my self-imposed exile from GL 'Physically gone but the soul and heart still in GL'. His assertion was based on the fact that I was still an occasional reader and contributor to this esteemed forum.

Three weeks and some days without bonk....could not tahan anymore. Went straight to 1669 to meet my Sweetie Xiao Ning.

Sweetie could not believe that I was living the life of a monk. She cast aspersions on my 3 week monkhood and insinuated that I was fucking other chio babes in this playground. Never was the heart more wounded...

See my fellow bro's, how low is our reputation for self control and how high is it for whoremongering... How can we repudiate ourselves in the eyes of these beautiful damsels?

Anyway. We had to fuck. Before commencing with preparations for intercourse I swiftly confiscated Sweeties black panty. This was per our prior agreement that I could have her black panty as long as I replaced it with another.

In the shower I fondled sweetie. She does not really play along, but neither does she resist or encourage. Haiz...she gets away with many things just because she is hot, has long legs and knows how to extract my man juices.
I rubbed my face into her soft sweet soapy arse, just because I could. Also because it was fun.

We proceeded to the bed where shock and horror awaited. My Sweetie contracted a (hopefully) mild case of Shan Shan Syndrome (SSS). For unaware brothers, SSS is when your sweetie will insist on sheathing your kuku bird with a condom before sucking it. The excuse given is that her medical check up is around the corner

I immediately and gently reprimanded my Sweetie that she had contracted this contagious contagion from her housemate Shan Shan who is a skilled practitioner of this duplicity and a decent bonk to boot. It was time for my Sweetie to feel wounded. With gentle eye and a loving expression she held my hand and said "Lau gong, this is the first time this has happened" (Editors note - do not believe everything you read in an FR).

So anyway, I proceeded to eat her out from various angles and positions with the hope that she would be so hot & high that she would forget about the prophylactic membrane. Though she moaned and murmured softly this was not to be. I gamely went ahead it with a CBJ. In all fairness it was not too bad and maybe her technique has improved.

We pleasured each other in 69 position. It was soon time to fuck. The deed was done in missionary position with a few variants. I soon had to savour the view of her lovely back and arse. I gave her a good pounding in doggy position which she took gamely.

The sex over we had some chit chat and it was time to leave. My kuku bird was delighted that my self imposed exile had come to an end as was my Sweetie.

Postscript - My sweeties black panty has some memorable stains of her womanly secretions. It also smells somewhat of an ammonia based liquid. Do you think I can ask my dry cleaning service if they can remove the offensive odour while retaining the vaginal discharge.

Statutory Warning - Do not visit Geylang if you are below 30 years of age. You will become addicted, corrupted and perverted. You have been warned!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else