View Single Post
Old 28-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah, that bad ah. Me, TD and Dekuip thinking of detouring to Ipoh on the way to Haadyai and use Taiwan as a rest stop. BTW, what time does Taiwan close?

Anyway, if quality that bad, then go straight to haadyai, lor. BTW, my Penang friends commented that the cost to cheong there has gone up and the service and quality down.
Taiwan closes around 12 midnight. Aiyah, I tried Penang HC girls recently and at RM 100 per session, worth the money loh. Try Thye Wan HC next to Cititel Hotel [Penang Road] Dont try Cathay HC [very stuck up OKT, even though girls there are not bad]

Wow, going to Haadyai leh...My last trip to Haadyai was in 1979! Most of my Thailand trips were to BKK. Basically I dun like to go to haadyai during festive seasons. Maybe one of trips up north will just cross the borders and try. they day Danuk is better. Why not try Danuk??
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE