View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good friend's marriage

James : I was thinking of just preparing a bubble bath …

We laughed and chatted as we dashed across to the shopping mall and popped into the party shop. We grabbed a few items here and there and manage to get back into the suite within 15 minutes.

Celeste could not get a small slice of cake so she bought a pint of ice cream.

3.20pm

We did what we could to tidy up the wedding suite, with the do not disturb sign on the door, housekeeping stayed far away.

We inflated balloons, threw some rose pedals in the bath and on the bed.

Celeste pour some glitters by the side table with some candles.

I hung up some decorative banners that says I love you.

By 3.40pm

We’re ready.

I went to check my phone and realised I had almost 4 miss calls from Don.

A check with Celeste revealed she had 3 from Ella.

Our phones were both in silent mode the entire time.

We dropped the phones into the bag that held the party decorations together with our wallet and purse. Celeste insisted we wash our hands as our palms were full of the glittery powder from the decorations.

James : Ok.. let’s get them up then wish them all the best.

Celeste turned on the TV, found the channel playing jazz music and turned up the volume.

It was at this moment, a series of unfortunate incident happened. The sequence of it happening is so ridiculously dumb and unbelievable that up till this day, no one believed.

No one.

Celeste asked me to bring the ice cream out from the fridge while she lit the candles, which I did.

I brought it into the room and I was about to reach down for the bag containing our phones when I felt a sickening thud and before my very eyes, my pants button came off.

The button rolled on the carpet over to Celeste’s feet right when she lit the last candle by the entrance.

She picked it up and gave me a questioning look and I lifted up my t-shirt to show the missing button.

Without a word, Celeste went into the bathroom and took the sewing kit out.

I could not fucking believe what was happening as Celeste threaded the needle through the button with a thread and grabbed my pants by the top and position the needle to pierce through my pants.

James : Wait… what !... with me wearing it… !

Celeste : Don’t move… very fast one.

Celeste ignored my comment and impaled the needed through, pulling it upwards, she knelt down in front of me and that very action sent blood rushing to my dick as I look down on her modest cleavage, and before she could pierce the 2nd hole, the door to the suite opened.

My eyes met with Celeste and she tried to stand up but lost her balance.

The stumble drove the needle into my waist and before I could gasped in pain, I staggered backwards into the full height wardrobe.

Celeste, in her attempt to let go of everything including the needle, just fell onto me.

It happened so fast I had to time to react or think properly.

I was afraid she might fall onto my groin area and the needle might hurt her so I pulled her upwards.

She staggered into the wardrobe and for some weird reason, my pants came off halfway.

The force in which we fell backwards into the wardrobe was quite impactful that my natural reaction was to try and arch forward in order to lessen the impact on my back.

Instead, like an out of balance pendulum, Celeste and I both gasped and fell back out into the carpeted area with me landing on top of her with my pants half way down my leg.

Right at this very moment, Don and Ella appeared at the door.

Celeste pushed me off her and immediately stood up.

Both her hands came up in a hysterical way and she exclaimed her innocence.

Celeste : We can explain…!

I stood up with my erection probing my boxer out of shape and I extracted the needle which had pierce into my skin sideways about slightly half a centimetre.

Don : Oh my god… what happened.

I pulled up my pants, and put the needle aside.

I looked at Celeste and replied.

James : She…… penetrated me…….

James :…. And…….

James :……There is blood…...

I dabbed a droplet of blood from my waist and held it up for all to see.