View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Went to Nanmei Leisure Club. Got this gal. C cupper and quite chio. In her late 20s

It is a clean, decent and upmarket spa. In the process of massaging my (Big) head, she uses her white smooth tights to rub against my hands.

Being an old bird, I got the hint. So, I took the proactive step to ask her. That was 30 mins into the massage (massage was 90 mins).

Initially she she they do not provide extra services... then she added if customers insists, she will oblige. So I asked for HJ and offered RM 300. It was a deal and she gave me a good HJ. She also allow me to do auto roaming to her low cut uniform and shorts. She had to work hard to give me a happy ending. I paid her cash RM 300.

Ha ha FYI, best of all, my CO also went with me, but another room!
$300 for a HJ ?? you are a real economist !