View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

uncle tay:

she sucked for me the whole journey, but i instructed her to just suck gently. she's very hardworking. when i grab her breasts, she even lift up her shirt to let me play. at that point, i wish my windows not tinted, love to let others see. song.. once reach back our villa, i ask her strip me naked then strip herself to let me see, then i ask her put back the polo t shirt and pretend to be my real employee and fuck with me. quite song. i fucked her doggy she never try before first time in her life. she scream like siao. this round i lasted longer . about 8 mins like that. then we ordered room service, watched tv.. showered together and went to bed like couple.. can see she was very relaxed and enjoy. next morning i woke up also song, she massaging me nicely, but i signal her to blow for me. she did willingly. we go makan breakfast both wearing the bathrobe cos we both never bring other clothes. after that swim in the public foam pool for awhile, no people, i finger her abit but she said painful. she say go back our private pool swim better... i had idea.. go back our private pool. i fucked her inside the pool although she keep saying pain. but i don't care fuck her about two mins then stop... we rest awhile.. i can see she still horny so teach her to ride my cock on the sofa. luckily i still hard...she ride me until i cum inside her again.. but she like never cum so i got her to lie down and let me finger until she orgasm.

finally check out already. she seemed sad cos must go home. on the way back, she ask me when is her work shift again, can see she doesn't really want to go home. i told her we both go home clock some hours first, if not later our spouses suspect then gone case. i told her i pick her up the next day. i go home accompany wife a bit. then sleep. woke up after dreaming yan fuck with me. realise i miss her too soon already .... i message her.

' can you work night shift again tonight? got sudden reception take MC.'