Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
This is not tirak problem. This is a problem which many people fail to understand and they thought loving a TG is only about 2 persons. To the thais, the family is a major factor to consider.
Since you have a baby coming on the way, you better talk to your wife fast. Tell her that with this kind of money u giving, its not enough for you to support. Do you give $1500 to your own parents in SG? Tell her that with a baby in the plans, the education, living expenses etc will have to save a lot more and canniot give so much to her family anymore

If your wife mai kao jai, I can only say she love her family more than you. If i am you, and after telling her she still mai kao jai and insist that you must help, nevermind, help them till the baby is borned. Take your baby with you and tell your wife, that you are bringing the baby with you. If she want, she follow, if not tell her to help her family herself. You have to be tough, if not, her family don't die first, but you die first.
Hahahaha words from another Sith lord follower. Heart is hard as a rock and cock. There is hope for the darkside.