Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
agree...in fact, some of my best sexperience was at agg bars where i get to finger fuck pretty young girls and dfk and groping...just for a few drinks. if like, tarbao back hotel if not then it's goodnight lol

some of the best sex i had was a whole night of foreplay, grinding at clubs before u bring her back and by then she is really wet and horny. be warned - some of them will do raw sex straight up when they are fucking horny! if this is what u want, then be aware of ALL the risks and go ahead. but i was once stunned when during shower foreplay, she was too fucking horny and she simply arched backwards and she ownself penetrated me! OMgosh. and we did a few strokes and big head over take small head and i pulled out and scrambled to dry myself and helmet on and fucked her senseless lol. but this was one of my most memorable experience.
Nowadays agg very commercial leh. Straight to the point. "wanna go" if no she just FO you. Maybe i was at the wrong place and time to have that kinda sexperience. Share places if willing bro. Thanks