Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

had JM14 G19 a week or so ago...

decent i guess... quite professional, alot of simulation so i didn't have much in her pussy. by the time she cap me, i was already on the edge liao about to blow...

BBBJ, AR, a bit of french... service wise quite good. her BBBJ i had to stop, or else i would have CIM. lol!

might RTF... but most likely will try someone else.

by the way... in her room, she also had another tag number, no.9 or 6. so her number might change, but i haven't been in her room before, its the one with the bottom of the stairs at the shower area.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.