View Single Post
Old 19-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by keowteow
I read your other previous regarding revealing the identity of ppl zapping others -and I must say that I agree with your position now. However, to be balance, dont you think that innocent samsters should not be disadvantaged?

Did I abuse anyone or violate any of the rules set forth in the forum? Just because someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed does not give him the right to zap ppl, but a loophole in the rep system currently allows him that. For your information, I got zapped on 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th, losing a total of 5 points.
If you click on the reputation points scale icon, you are presented with 2 choices.

1) Approval of a post
2) Disapproval of a post.

Approval adds points and disapproval deducts half the number of points.

"Right" and "wrong" does not come into the equation at all. There is no right or wrong.... only opinions and opinions can be as diverse as they come.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. ie you can't cry foul when people zap you because they got out of the wrong side of bed while happily accepting points which were awarded just because they happened to be in a good mood.

Take your post http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...71#post1536071 you were awarded points because someone else agreed that "Ronaldo sucks". What if 10 people who are Ronaldo fans zapped you 3 points each for insulting their favourite football player.. would you then call it "gangsterism"??? Gimme a break.

If you particpate in this forum, you'll have to learn to accept both bouquets and brickbats because that's how life works. You're never going to please everyone no matter what you say or do. If you can't, it would be best if you stop posting.

I checked your database again and you were deducted twice on the 16th and the 17th.. a total loss of 2 points only.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates