My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok tiger show

Quote:
Originally Posted by batugajah View Post
anyone can recommend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Every show 100baht tips for each girl that mean each show around 400baht and got around 15++ type of show。。is dinosaur type and trust me is not worth of money
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
And btw sorry forgot to mention, PATPONG area got alot thai girl show
Hi Bro Batugajah! Personally I would not recommend going Patpong yourself to catch a "tiger show". There will be touts harassing you to watch the show for "free" or "only THB100 a beer". You can click on my link below "Noobie Guide to Patpong" for more info & risks involved.

You can ask your hotel to see if they can arrange for any such shows. Chances are they can.

I attended my first "tiger show" in the early 90's. Back then it was my tour guide who brought my group. It was held in a shop house near Patpong in a dimly lit soi with very little people around. Very discreet with no loud neon or big signs so my friends and I thought we were going to be robbed when we arrived!

We paid a guy who was manning a desk on the ground floor. Can't remember how much though. We were then ushered into a dark room set up similar to a agogo. Small raised stage and seats around. There was already an all male Japanese tour group seated inside.

Show started with various stunts done by a 30-ish woman with her pussy. Darts, razor blade, smoking cigarette, writing etc. Then came public sex by a young couple.

I'm not sure if Long Gun agogo at Soi Cowboy still has their pussy stunts but you can go there and try for the price of a bottle of beer. At least you won't get fleeced!

All the best now and enjoy the show!