View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

BTW, Pom, Wildboar doesn't excite me cos she's MILF. I think she must be early 40's already, rite?
Chinese saying: 各花入各眼
so, if your preference is such, and age limit does matter to you then, IMHO, almost all ACE and SOS PRC's will not meet your selection criteria. Maybe you need to forgo all PRC's operating in ACE and SOS. Even if Sotong is back, there is no need for you to take her too. I respect your inclinations.

BTW, flirting (that is the correct word) is normal for youngsters. Pom being an old uncle always prefer bonding over beauty and age. FYI, Wildboar and Sotong are exceptionally good and professional in servicing old folks like Pom.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE