Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Shan Shan is pretty to me, She is petite and thin. I saw her in the first week of Feb this year outside 1658A and immediately I approached her and got her wechat. Then I bonked her two times (with tips)
within next 10 days. I probably will rtf her on maybe every 1 to 2 monthly basis. She was very friendly and willing to please. To me, I mostly fuck care all other services with WL ( BJ capped or uncapped, AR , even the shower cat bath.....etc). I basically hugged, frenched in the 1st two mins and will put on my own 0.02 cap and start to fuck in multiple positions. For both sessions, the net thrusting of my dick was about 30 mins and she could amazingly tolerated my pounding. Saw in the mirrors of 1658A of the picture that in missionary positions she curled her toes hard to absorb my piling made me ieven more I n wild beast mode and pumped her harder, frenched her furiously and cummed. Came out both times as a happy man.