View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
bro, i can speak very basic thai. good enough to ask for their number, will it work?
can ask for Line ID and ask for more details.
Hhmm, think u need to be either abit yandao or can speak more than basic Thai in order to do that bah. Asking nos. In Thai is easy but I’m juz wondering y wld they do that when they juz knew u or chatted wif u for a short while. If u’re refering to normal Siam Bus, many of them can’t speak English well, let alone chatting wif u. N even if they give u LINE, they can easily block u after that, then will be as gd as nothing. Few yrs back, I tried that in a normal club b4 as a dare wif my former buddies last time. Got 4 siam bus LINE & was interested in 1 of them, while 1 of my buddies was interested in another. Nxt day, we wanna jio them out for drinks, their replies is really “ai mai ai mai” lor. Within 2-3 days, they blk us liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yes, those who drink from gold label and up, like you mentioned they normally from middle to upper class. The probability of getting their replies despite managed to get their LINE is relatively low, which happened like the Korean guy.

However still must give to him, that he got the gall to approach those girls.

IMO he should first chat with them, and see if the response from them is good.
If like “ai mai ai mai” then don’t bother to get contact cause, like you mentioned, give but end of the day just delete and block, as simple as ABC.
555 U know these “Korean Superstars” there la, all think that they’re Lee Min Ho or Won Bin lookalikes & every Siam Bus can’t wait to get F**ked by them lor (也不撒把尿再照照镜子!) Although I deny that there’re still plenty of Bimbotic DumbA** Siam Bus (& prob even SG gals) who prob watched too much K-dramas to think that all Korean dudes r handsome & romantic like in the shows out there, who wanna hav a taste of kimchi flavoured Bulgogi sticks. Oh well, wish them gd luck then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
.....The thing is I dont think normal thai girls are very very difficult to up. But the method of approaching them straight up without having any kind of association significantly reduces your chance. It doesnt matter who you look like, you are just playing against the odds. If you have known them through apps and chatted with them for some time, and letting them know you are coming to bkk and they happy to meet and hang out with you, and you treat them well like a gentleman, your chances significantly goes up. Thats my experience, and I am no superstar lookalike.
Despite his courage, I dun think this guy bothers to go & make gestures (like smile or cheers to them) to see whether the gals interested in him or not. Plus the notoriety of Korean dudes over there, the Siam Bus might think that this guy is trying to hook up wif them directly, which might be offensive to them, if they’re not WLs (or part time 1s ). No decent NORMAL gals wld want ppl to think that they’re easy/loose ladies rite?