Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

FR on TS Kiosan

Hello guys. I have been really curious on how it feels to be a... "bitch" as a 1st timer to try sucking and getting my ass fucked for the first time. I really enjoyed the session with Kiosan. Told her beforehand that I wanted to have this experienced.

It was surprisingly nice to pleasure her with my mouth. After a good long sucking, she had me laid down on my stomach while she gave me a good back rub to ease me from nervousness. Slowly, she lubed me up and filled me up real good. At first it felt like I needed to take a shit but I controlled my breathing and clenched my ass and she commented how tight I am. It was truly magic for me.

After a good fucking, she had me on missionary at the edge and entered me that I felt so fucking great I wished I could control till the point where I cummed while she jerked me off.

Conversation wise, it was really nice chatting with her. She was also concerned on how I felt to have my ass fucked for the 1st time. I must admit, yet again, that it felt so good.

Maybe bros here are right, once you have tried taking it in the ass... you want it more. Will I do it again with her? Fucking definitely. Also, I'd recommended to any bros that are curious as she has a pretty decent tool. I tried my best to give her a deepthroat.

Fuck man, I think I'm addicted.