View Single Post
Old 14-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynall View Post
...If you walk into one of these joints, and have issues with the quality of the girl/service or do not wish to have a 'special', you don't get to kick up a fuss, complain at the reception area or merely get out with nothing more than a sour look. What I heard was that the girl will summon the bouncers into the room who will rough you up and throw you out into the streets stark naked...

Aust not that bad lah
...I had cheonging for so many years in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) as well as the States (NYC and LA) and walked out with a "black" face on many occasions, am still in one piece

A lot of times, people just wanna exaggerate their stories to make it more interesting, trust meee