Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Great Bonks:
Amanda of My Honey Dolls. Her services Sibei Tok Kong.
First booked Amanda for one hour/one shot and after reading her Tarma FR from another Bro, decided to booked her for 2 hours instead.
She is a Thai Chinese, so she looked Chinese but speak like Thais, her English is good too.
The moment, i enter into her room, she make a brief introduction and immediately hug me and then the kissing starts, it was tongue fight all way, and at times she will suck on your tongue or even put her tongue deep into your mouth and at the same time, stripping me & i was stripping her with our lips still locked. we were like long lost lovers. Was thinking that we would go shower once we are naked, but it was not to be, she knelt down and start BBBJ, and it was a long solid BBBJ with variation & DT.
It was so SHIOK and almost CIM that i got to think about Hell, Poops, Taliban and whatever that can make me last longer, at last got to stop her, if not, sure CIM.
She then make me lay on her bed and starts her catbath, Not only she licks, she also sucks your nipples, tummy, thighs and balls. She is a Pro. after long catbath, she capped and do a cowgirl, but her pussy is too tight that i cummed the moment i enter her.
Thought we would shower after 1st round but instead she cuddles up on me and start talking and showing her pictures she do back in BKK, it was really so GFE & also show her side of kindness.
Then the 2nd round came, she start by touching the cock to get it up & the 2nd round of BBBJ is as good as the 1st, she even took my hand to caress her boobs and even putting her nipples into my mouth to suck it and her boobs is smooth and soft and nice to touch.
She then capped me and we do it missionary, she was hugging me and her legs wrapped around my buttocks and every time i enter, her legs would push my buttocks to give her deeper penetration, and so there was a rhythm
of her legs pushing my buttocks every time im entering her deeper. Seems like she she is enjoying every trusts & wants me to enjoy myself doing her. Was trusting & trusting until so tired that my cock went limp. Told her i gave up, but she starts to BJ furiously and it went up again, this time do Doggie and after many trusts, it went limp again and i told her that i gave up, but she never does, still in doggie position with me behind her, she start to HJ, and trying her best to make it go up again. Told her number of times, it cant go up anymore but she never gave up. Such a Sweet girl.
After much trying without success, the 2 hours time was up without finishing the 2nd round but i really enjoyed my time with Amanda. She is such a Gem.

Will definitely RTF her
Nce FR, would love to try her too! but location kinda far for me! still trying to convince myself to make a trip there there...hahaha